It’s been a little while since I’ve blogged, life has kept me on my toes lately. Currently I’m sat here blogging with a hole in my back caused by an escapee screw and a sore hip so yay life is great! Aside from all that I soon turn 24.
This actually is all a bit bittersweet for me, I don’t want to be another year older (closer to getting wrinkles) but I feel that since my last birthday I’m so much more a real grown up! So in this post I thought I would share 24 things I have learnt in the 24 years I’ve been born..
- A Classic Disney movie will always make you smile.
- Nando’s is the best thing to happen to chicken. ever.
- Life doesn’t always go the way you planned, so start with the aspiration and then plan appropriately.
- Technology isn’t always a good thing.
- You can never be a perfect person because to someone else you might not be, so just be happy with yourself rather then pleasing others.
- No matter how hard you try not to, you will always buy something you don’t actually need.
- Its OK to need help.
- Don’t waste your time agonising over something you have no control over.
- Pets make a home.
- Trust in your ‘gut feeling’.
- To do lists are satisfying.
- Getting blind drunk is never a good way to spend your money.
- The opposite sex will always be a mystery.
- If you think you are going to be judged for something it’s probably because you aren’t happy doing it, rather than someone actually judging you.
- Southerners will always think I’m from the ‘North’ never the ‘Midlands.’
- You make friends in the unlikeliest of places or situations.
- Soap & Glory transformed shower time.
- Gig- going is a hobby I’ll probably never give up.
- Good things don’t happen to those who wait, but to those who work hard for it.
- Not getting perfect grades doesn’t limit your life, your drive does.
- Reality TV is one of the best ways to escape your problems; embrace some stranger’s problems instead.
- You can make a difference.
- There is always something new to learn.
- You can waste amazing amounts of time on the Internet.
I think that is an extensive list of things I have learnt over the years, what would your list be? In the next year who knows what I’ll learn or even get up to?!
So until next time